Indoor pollutants

The New York Times has reported that “Virtually every household and office building is a potential source of excessive amounts of one or another toxic pollutant — nitrogen dioxide, carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons, formaldehyde, radon ( a radioactive product of radium), sulphur dioxide, asbestos, not to mention the chemicals in hairsprays, deodorants, oven cleaners, paints, pesticides, laundry aids, floor and furniture polishes, glue and, ironically, air fresheners (See article here).”  How happy I am that my family and I have a Health Guardian to purify the air we breathe! Everyone needs a Health Guardian!